Looking for a fulfilling career in health and social care in an organization that value its people?
We are recruiting: carers, support workers, registered mental health nurses, dental nurses, occupational therapists (bank zero hours), counsellors, domestic staff (cleaners), kitchen assistants, bank workers (zero hours), administrators (bank zero hours), home managers, deputy managers, IT maintenance personals , drivers, and other roles.
Below are the requirements you will need to satisfy to be part of organization:
- Passport / Photo ID.
- Proof of Address in the UK
- National Insurance Number
- Bank Details: Bank Name, Address, Sort Code and Account Number.
- Driving Licence for Driving Work
- Additional proof of eligibility to work for Foreign Nationals
- Certificates for Specific Skills
- Work References
- Download the job roles document and the relevant application form below.
- Fill in your application form
- Submit your completed form and book an appointment with our consultants via Tel.+44(0) 1753 644988 or emailing to email@example.com
Download the forms by clicking on the icons
3 modules of downloadable form clear and large enough and labelled as below
Benefits of working with us:
- We offer competitive rates of pay – Rewarding Hard-work
- We organise training for new staff as well as refresher training for our experienced staff to build competency
- We ensure adequate induction for our staff before assignment into any new service
- Flexibility in work patterns
- Consistency in shifts availability as well as providing opportunities for permanent placement
- We an equal opportunity employer – there is no discrimination in our job opportunities
- A reliable 24hour on-call service to support our personnel at every assignment
- We offer transport to ease commute for our staff requiring such services